Our specialty-trained shoulder doctors at Cape Fear Orthopedics are recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder injuries and conditions.
As the most versatile joint in the human body, our shoulder joint provides us with a tremendous amount of flexibility.
In most cases, pain in the shoulder can be the result of one of four main causes: inflammation, instability, arthritis, or a fracture. However, this range of motion can lead to shoulder pain or discomfort.
Symptoms of a possible shoulder condition or injury include:
- Pain and stiffness in or around the shoulder joint
- Limited shoulder mobility
- Difficulty and/or inability to reach overhead
- Shoulder joint pain that keeps you awake at night
- A popping or grinding feeling when using the afflicted shoulder
Whether you’re suffering from a recent injury, such as a rotator cuff tear or shoulder dislocation, or the pain in your shoulder has developed over time from shoulder tendonitis or bursitis, our shoulder doctors at Cape Fear Orthopedics understand your desire for pain relief.
To consult with one of our shoulder doctors, please request an appointment online, or call (910) 484-2171.